Thomasville Family Medicine Center was established in 1980. All of our doctors are board certified family physicians and all of our Nurse Practitioners/Physician’s Assistants have special training in physical examination, diagnosis, and treatment. They are tested and licensed by the State of Georgia and work as a team with our doctors. We treat all members of the family as a unit, from the youngest newborn to the elderly grandparent.
We are recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home practice. A patient-centered medical home is a model of care that strengthens the clinician-patient relationship forming a partnership. Each patient’s care is tended to by clinician-led care teams, who provide for all the patient’s healthcare needs and coordinates treatments across the healthcare system. This team approach results in higher quality of care making it more personalized, coordinated, effective and efficient.
Please continue to browse our website for more information about our providers and a few of the many services we offer.
Please See Our Nondiscrimination Policy
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website